Don't know, my dog ate the original, I scavenged an eye cup from a MZ-3. Friction holds that one securely on an *ist-D.

Butch Black wrote:

Hi Guys

I got a pleasant surprise today. My ist-Ds arrived today. I wasn't expecting it till Wednesday. I bought from Buydig.com, ordered Fri A.M. and it arrived today. No problems, will buy from them again.

Initial impressions. Fits well in my hand, feels very solid. Got it set up to accept pre-A lenses. I'm going to have to practice the suggestion I give my camera sales customers.... plan on spending a few hours with the camera and the manual.

My First question. Is the eye cup subject to falling off and is the rubber band fix the answer.

I plan on going out Wed. to do some shooting. Will post some images.

Butch

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).