Fra: Juan Buhler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 28. juni 2005 10:07
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Prague mini-pdml

Last week we met Frantisek in Prague. It was a good time over some
pilsner, although for some reason all the Czech people I met prefer
wine over beer :)

Some pics:

Lenka (a friend of ours from Prague), Patricia and I:
http://photos17.flickr.com/22104271_5c565d0f76_o.jpg

Frantisek with Patricia's istDs:
http://photos15.flickr.com/22104289_fe58e6b7ea_o.jpg

and, Frantisek being artsy, or blurry at least:
http://photos16.flickr.com/22104310_aa5ef8fb6d_o.jpg

All our cameras had black tape, btw. :)

As for "real" pics from Prague, I've been posting one per day to my
photoblog--all taken with the istD:

http://photoblog.jbuhler.com

I ended up reducing my kit to istD, FA35/2, A50/1.4, FA16-45/4 and
A35-70/4. The M100/2.8 and K24/3.5 are sitting in Madrid, unused.

Cheers all,