Hi!

Michael Spivak suggested the idea of separating the boy from the rest of the photo by blurring the background. Additionally Jerome Reyes had a good point that the title doesn't fit the photo at all. In retrospect I should of left it untitled, I can't come up with a well fitting title. Here's my take on that idea with a similar photo taken right after the first after the first (its a rough draft, I'm too tired at the moment to go through and blend the blur correctly)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/22099681/

I like it but it changes the subject of the photo, less about the interaction of multiple people and more about the boy.

Much, much, and once more, much stronger... It really works now...

Funny I should say but now I notice the boy's head is cut off by the line on the floor... It does not really distract, but now I see it. Previously I did not.

This still very good photo with well thought through post processing...

Boris