Fra: Godfrey DiGiorgi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 28. juni 2005 17:02
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Card speed

The D is not particularly quick, I bet it doesn't get anywhere near
the IO transfer potential of a 60x card.

The DS is faster, and I find no significant difference in its write
performance when I compare 45x and 60x SD cards. The latter are only
very marginally faster, and nothing faster shows any difference at all.

Godfrey