> From: Jostein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/06/29 Wed AM 09:41:27 GMT
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: Paw: The scent of early summer
>
> Easy now, Mike. You're just sleep deprived from all that bat chasing. :-)

Last one tonight.  I think.  At least, out of the present contracts.  A really
nasty set of houses due for demolition.  They are built against a hill and,
during preliminary investigation, we discovered that the tenants had created
themselves a drift mine for coal into the hill!  Out of their back door and
into the adit.  Very ingenious and exceedingly dangerous from what I could see
by torch from the entrance.

> When posting PESOs I reuse old HTML files, and sometimes I forget to exchange
> all the code. Sorry about that.

If I had half a brain I would have thought of that.  No need to apologise.
Gave me some (much needed, apparently) exercise....