Not really.

I guess it´s culture dependent. Around here most people don´t react to pictures like this or a naked child. My boys (6, 4 and 2,5) are running around naked in the backyard (in the view of 90 apartments) these days and nobody cares.

The date would probably just say something like "How cute" or "Nice picture" and go to the prom with him. He wouldn´t mind much, I know I wouldn´t at that age.

On the other hand, when I was the age of the boy in the photo, about 4, I lived in Boulder, Colorado. I hated clothes and took them of, so my parent were always scared of being arrested or at least getting complaints from the neighbors.

DagT