While testing my troublesome "new" Vivitar Series 1 lens yesterday I
accidentally did this shot.

http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=182778

It was heavily overexposed, but it seemed to have a strange quality. Now I
have played a bit with it. Adjusting the shadow up, and the exposure down.
I've also cloned away some details in the background.

Everything is wrong about this picture. The correct thing to do would
probably be to reshoot it. Perhaps move bike a bit to the perfect spot, be a
bit more clever about the images in the mirrors. In shorts, being cleverer.
But that would probably ruin the whole thing, the idea will get lost during
process.
I like it as it is, the Harley, the floating details in the background.
Do you like it?

Tim
Not drunk, just plain Norwegian.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)