Mark Roberts wrote:

> http://www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com/pvgp/site/default.asp
>
> The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix will be taking place from July 8
> through 17. All kinds of stuff going on but the races are on Sunday the
> 17th in Schenley Park (walking distance from my house).
>
> Great photo ops (you can get close to the action) and lots of amazing
> vehicles to see and photograph.

Amen to that. PVGP attracts a fair number of prewar race cars
that are awesome to contemplate.

A small but noisy contingent of my fellow Summit Point cornerworkers,
minus me again this year, will be helping out. Keep your eyes open
for a worker who puts on a tall checkered top hat and a 6-inch fake
thumb for the victory laps. His name's Doc. Tell him I said hi.

I'll be at Ohiopyle State Park for a family thing, but with luck
I can steal some time to shoot some whitewater action (if there's
enought water in the Youghiogheny to turn white ;-)

Stephen