Buy from B&H or Adorama. They are great, both of them.

But -- why? I mean, why 43mm? I am just curious. There seem to be
a world of normal pentax lenses, all fantastic optically, all for a fraction
of price. 77mm and 31mm are kinda unique (31 is the fastest wide,
and 77 is pretty much the only game, since 85/1.4 seems to have
disappeared). But 43/1.9?

Best,
Mishka