Hell, I would have...

Paul Stenquist wrote:

So of course you fired up PhotoShop, made it pink, and pocketed the cash.
Paul
On Jul 2, 2005, at 9:16 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 7/2/2005 8:09:04 A.M. Central  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Herb's comment was simple: if it will sell it's a good photo. While your point has some validity, it is a softening of Herb's initial comment and contention that only a photograph that will sell is a good photograph. I
stand by my statement  that Herb is full of shit.
----------------------

Some years ago, I  made a print of wetlands at dawn with an abandoned
lighthouse; delicate shot, almost looked like a pen and ink on watercolor.

Anyhow, an interior decorator liked it and asked to show it to a client. A
few days, she called and asked if I had the same shot in  pink,

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
égalité, liberté,  crawfish

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).