Dear German PDMLers,

Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but I have a few questions that are bothering me.

I've been visiting Darmstadt for the past month or so and before I came, I got all
excited about the supposedly cheap camera gear here.  I guess I must have been unlucky
because Darmstadt doesn't seem to have many good camera stores.  (Noone here's heard
of the Voigtlaender!)

So my question is, where do German PDMLers shop for their camera gear?  I've found
technikdirekt.de but since it only costs a tiny bit more to ship to the UK, it kinda
defeats the purpose of me picking up some cheap gear whilst I'm here.

Also - heresy alert - would I be correct to assume that the Voigtlaender Bessa cameras
and lenses are cheaper here than in the UK?  And if so, where would I find them?

Sorry if I've offended the Pentax users here, but my lust for wider lenses has driven
me to the option of range-finder-style cameras.  But fear not, I do own two ME Supers,
one MX, winders for all three, plus eight SMC Pentax lenses.

Yours,

Frank.

--
Francis Tang, Postgraduate Research Student, LFCS, Edinburgh.
Visiting: AG14, FB Mathematik, TU Darmstadt, Deutschland.