Hi!

Hi,
here is a pair of shots I made a few weeks ago at a concert in our local botanic garden:

http://www.vollholz.de/peso/frau_j.html
(taken with my Vivitar S1 3.5/70-210 (2nd version) fairly wide open AFAIR, on superia 100)

They made me think of the long discussion about sniping or interacting with persons to photograph. I can't say which of both is stronger and I don't feel the need to do so. I think they are completely diferent from each other.

What is your oppinion?

I'd choose the second (one on the right) one. I think it has some sense, while the first one appears rather empty to me.

The leaves on the back do look like some kind of a space-time warp or a wormhole... ;-).

Boris