From: Tony Iallonardo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 June 2001 14:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 80-320 lens purchase question

Hi:

I could use some advise.  B&H has what seems like 2 very similar Pentax
lenses.  The only differences I can tell are price and catalog number
and
one is called "silver".

They list a Zoom Tele 80-320mm f/4.5-5.6 Lens SMCP-FA Auto Focus Lens
with a
catalog number 27607 for $279.95

and a

Zoom Tele 80-320mm f/4.5-5.6 SMCP-FA Auto Focus Lens (Silver) with a
catalog
number 27608  for $189.95

Is there a difference here, and is one better for my zx5n?  It's very
tempting just to get the cheaper lens.

Any advice much appreciated.