Hi Pat,

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:57:20 -0700 (PDT), Pat Kong wrote:

>I've just discovered the wonders of using the remote control from the Pentax
>90WR with the *istDS. No more running from the 2 second self-timer. No more
>waiting uncomfortably for the 12 second count down from the self-timer. Three
>second count down is sufficient to allow me to hide the control from sight, or
>I can just trip the shutter.

Right, I have been using the smae I guess (from an older Espio camera)

>Now if only I don't lose this little guy.

That is why I changed the strap on my *istD with th one that came with my MZ3
It has a little compartment near each end of the strap, I use one to keep the
eyepiece cover, and the other for the remote ...

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com/gallery