Last Saturday my wife and I went hiking to Konza Prairie, a conservation
area near Manhattan... no, not the Big Apple, the Little Apple, in...
Kansas!

We got up really early, at 4.30 am, and we went there. It was still dark,
but the sky was starting to lighten up. We spent from 5.30 to noon enjoying
the pure air and taking pictures. Fortunately, it was a glorious day, and
this is the first time we take so many pictures in such a short time. This
is all the "fault" of my almost new ZX-5n and this list. :-) We took about 4
rolls in six hours, when a roll usually lasted more than a month in our
point and shoot. I almost felt guilty.

Anyway, if you want to see the pictures, they're here:
http://seiscuerdas.com/mouro/photo/konza. I uploaded them there mostly for
my family in Argentina, but I hope you'll enjoy them, too.

Hernan Mouro.