Terence wrote:-------

Hi.
I use a motor drive on an LX now and then, and I was
using it the other day for something in quite a small
closed room. When I reached the end of the roll, and
rewound the film, I was horrified at how loud the
rewind was (The MD is none too quiet anyway), but it
was considerably louder than my Z1p. I was wondering
if this was normal? I haven't used the MD in a while,
so its not fresh in my memory if this is something
that was always there or not.
Anyone out there have any thoughts on this?
Thanks as always in advance.
This is normal. Rewind of the MD LX is very, very
loud.
Alexander
T.