These adapters do exist. Smile Photo (one of the less reputable places that
advertise in the back of every U.S. photo magazine) sells them for $49.95.
At least one person on the list has one (Tiger Moses, I think?) so you may
get some actual use impressions.
I believe someone used one of these adapters to put one of th elimited lenses
on a Spotmatic. No idea what the photos it produced looked like.