I enjoyed your pictures. It appears to be an interesting location. The train sequence is interesting, but the full sunlight foreground is a big negative. This would be much better shot with the sun very low in the sky behind the shooter or on a cloudy day. It's always tough to get a good shot of anything emerging from under a bridge or out of a tunnel.
Paul