Thanks, David.  I was pleased with the colors as well.  I also found
the detail impressive for a P&S.

I should have added in my original post that the camera was in
super-macro mode, tripod mounted about 1.5 inches from the closest
petal.  The photo was not edited.  It was resized and saved for the
web in Elements 3.0.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman