Hi!

First of, thanks for your comment, Markus.

Close Encounter of Feline Kind
As a cat lover, I do of course like this PUG entry. The unusual
composition is interesting, of course cutting the ears distracts
somewhat. The expression on the face and the position of the leg
compensates for that shortcomings. the "Close" is somewhat in the title only, but I enjoy this shot.

I was just going after "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"... Seems yet another English blooper on my side.

It is more or less a snapshot really... Glad you liked it...

Thanks again!

Boris