William Robb wrote:

LX with A50/1.2.

William Robb

Now, THAT's the equivalent of being born with a silver spoon in your mouth, isn't it! Good for you! Never knew less... Aced out on both accounts, body and lens! Super!

* * *

I had been using a lot of OM-series Olympuses, and when I could no longer get batteries for my OM-1, I changed platforms.
What was most like an OM-1?
A cute little Pentax MG.
Great little camera. Lenses were cheap. Perfect!

I followed that up with an MV and an MX.
Then a backup MG and a backup MX!  ;-)

I still have and use the original 99% MG, presently attached to a VS1 135mm f/2.3.

The MX sports an SMC Pentax FA* 24mm f/2.0. Lovely thing!
Don't need the automatic feature on an MX, but if I ever do, voila!

Still use them both.

keith whaley