Hi!

ZX-L (a.k.a. MZ-6)... My first genuiwine lens was FA 50/1.7.

I've always wondered if I'd like that camera. I have looked at it from afar, and keep a brochure on it.
I may search one out at the local camera stores...

As tho' I really needed yet another camera body!

I hereby submit to the court that I have no connection whatsoever to the above witness who calls himself Keith. There is and there will be no connection whatsoever between my film Pentax camera body and potential so called enablement of the above individual with such camera...

May defense rest?

Boris