ME-Super

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sid Barras" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax discussion list Pentax discussion" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 7:32 PM
Subject: A new poll: Your first pentax?

The "favorite" pentax poll generated lots of good stuff. Got me to thinking about my first pentax.

Mine was a P 30t, but came as a gift, so I don't know if it counts. The first one of my own choosing was a spotmatic, a real "user" off ebay, and it came with a 20 pound sack full of lenses-- the 28(3.5), 50(1.4), 105(2.8), 135(3.5) and 200(4)super taks. The fifty was a "user" too, but the others were near mint, with cases. Since then, I've been a fan (as described by Bob Blakely) of pentax equipment. I've owned nearly every body, and as many lenses as a poor amateur can afford.

Sid B in cajunland.