That's the nice thing about Pentax you don't have to spend thousands on digital, if you've already spent thousands on film equipment...

Graywolf wrote:

Film is dead.

Translation: I just spent thousands on digital and I have to tell my wife something.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Scott Loveless wrote:

There were six of us in Philly this weekend.  Precisely one half of us
were shooting (or attempting to shoot) film.  While we were definitely
a small sample, perhaps film is a bit more alive amongst (semi-)
serious photographers.

To add fuel to the fire, I ran into a camera club a few weeks ago at
the East Broadtop RR.  While most were bottom feeders (Canon and
Nikon) <g>, I saw a Ksomething, MX, and LX amongst the twenty or so of
them.  They were all shooting film.

Tom, I think we're ok for a while at least.