William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Reese"
Subject: Re: Another damn traitor!

Graywolf wrote:

Actually, Tom, I only want a digital so I can use it to catch you guys in embarrassing situations at GFM and publish the photos to the list

Oh NO! Not another PDML paparazzi.

I'm going to need a disguise next year. I think I'll pretend I'm a drunken Canadian. There are enough of those that I could get lost in the crowd.

I'll make sure to get really, stinkingly, offensively drunk at the next one.
We'll see how well Mr. Civilized Reese fits in.
Start practising your projectile vomiting now Tom. You'll need some proficiency in this area.

W..W....

The question is if Susan keeps him in check, all the other people I know from Jersey do not know about rervations...

César
Panama City, Florida
Originally (?) from NYC