That's a shame Dave.

The one and only time I've used IR film, was with my Z-20. It has a DX
window as well & I left it uncovered. I loaded & unloaded the film in
a darkroom, (An actual darkroom not just a darkened room <g>) &
processed it in the darkroom with just the safe lights on. I had no
fogging problems at all.

Probably just dumb luck. If I knew then what I know now I probably
would have been more careful. :-)

Dave