Here in Central & Eastern Europe, Ilford is selling two cheaper films
called Ilford Pan 100 & 400. They are essentially the same as FP4+ and
HP5+, and I have heard many different accounts on why they sell them
here and cheaper as well (both HP and FP are sold too). In my and
others testing, the 400 doesn't push that well as HP5+ (at 3200), so
there might be a small difference (like from worse batches or something, I
can't imagine them running a second line of films).

As the Arista is cheaper, I would guess it might be the same thing.

Frantisek