I don't think it's Tom who doesn't have a clue. I only have to look at where this comes from. A country that bears no responsibility for what happens in the word. A country that is for all practical purposes a protectorate of the United States. A country that regularly disparages the very nation they depend on for defense and almost everything else. It's easy to look down from the ivory tower when you have no burden to bear.
Paul