Ok, I tried to look at it as a story.  They're all wonderful, but I
still like number 5 the best.  The overall feel and the composition of
the last photo really appeals to me.  I like the slight tilt, too.
Thanks for sharing.  Good work.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman