Thanks Mark. You've inspired me to look at insects. I find the dragonlies quite
fascinating. I've noticed that those in my garden seem to be largely of one
variety -- the goldish type that I posted previously. At the Bloomfield Nature
Center, I found that the various types seemed to each have claimed a locale.
There was a group of the blue variety, a group of the red variet, and a group
of green bodied insects that had only two wings but otherwise looked like
dragonflies. Fascinating stuff. I may have to get an ID book. I'm sure there
are many available.
Paul