On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, keithw wrote:

> To xray people going on public transportation, busses and trains,
> presents a terrible logistics problem. Busses worse than trains.
> To do it with high density, fast moving tube passengers is well nigh
> impossible, unless the entire system is essentially brought to a halt!
>
> I agree, something like that will probably be have to be inaugerated,
> but what...

Fluffy dogs!

Actually that article discusses the pros and cons of all the methods
mentioned here (plus some others).

Half seriously: I wonder if it would be possible to make it an offence to
Allah to blow up a tube train - like consecrate all the trains as mosques
or something - so you go straight to hell if you do it?

Chris