Wonderful feel to those photos, Frank.  You've certainly captured a
certain, er, atmosphere.  Thanks for sharing.  And thanks for the
nudity, obscene gestures and drunkenness.  I needed those.  Actually,
I could have done without the obscene gestures and drunkenness.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman