Doug Franklin wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:32:53 -0400, Mishka wrote:

http://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/winsock/socket.c#L2542

That source code is a perfect example of what's wrong with WINE in my
opinion ... the comments tell you nothing about why it does what it
does and tell you a lot about what it's doing, which you could figure
out easily enough without any commentary whatsoever.
That's a problem with about 90% of all the source code I've seen... OK, maybe I'm exaggerating, but this is typically what happens when people document their code just because they've been told that they ought to document their code...

I have to believe
that somewhere, someone has documentation that explains the division of
labor between the wine-preloader processes and the WINE implementations
of the Win32 API, and the wineserver process, and the rationale for
dividing things that way.  I just haven't found it yet.  And I suspect
it will just p*** me off when I find it. :-)

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ