> From: Chris Stoddart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/07/14 Thu AM 10:33:02 GMT
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: Another car show
>

> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, Boris Liberman wrote:
>
> > By the way, is there a good car museum in London? One where they allow
> > to take photos?
>
> Hi Boris,
>
> Hmmmm, I don't think there is a dedicated car museum in London. The London
> Transport Museum will have buses and taxis, the Science Museum is bound to
> have a car or three. However for a really dedicated car musuem, probably
> the nearest (and greatest) is the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu
> (about 70m/118km away) http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/motormuseum/index.htm

The Science museum does have an excellent collection of vehicles but they are
mianly based at Wroughton, outside London.
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/wroughton/

You may find another reason for visiting the London base.
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/exhibitions/hitchhikers/index.asp
8-)

There is a Friday night "cruise" around Chelsea Bridge during the summer.  I
don't know any more than that about it.

mike