Good example Shel. I find Replace Color to be a very valuable and frequently
used tool. I shot an engine the other day with a tan distributor cap only to
learn later that the original cap was black. An easy fix with Replace Color. A
big job doing it any other way. One of the neat things about Replace Color is
that you retain the tonal relationships and shadowing of the original color.
The results are usually very natural.
Paul