As far as burgers themselves are concerned, probably not, but I've only had
2 or 3 McDonalds' burgers in my life. It's not an experience I subject
myself to willingly.

We have a chain called Wimpy which preceded McD by many years, and they were
pretty gruesome (still are, to judge from the appearance of their
'restaurants'), but they have a certain crappy Englishified charm. But all
the crap that McD brought to bear around the burgers was a whole new level
of grue entirely.

--
Cheers,
 Bob