Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, mike wilson wrote:

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

That begs the question: can you initiate mid-roll rewind? I imagine that
in any rewind scenario, the film will be completely wound into the
cannister - correct?

Z1-p. Midroll rewind from a button press and turn of a wheel; leader left out by setting a Pentax function. You are getting the wroooooong camera.......

I disagree. You don't go from the Spotmatic and the MX to the Z-1p, particularly with Shel's interface preferences. I am willing to bet a pint of IPA he would hate its guts.

I don't disagree with you 8-) I'm just pointing out that there is a better tool for the job. It's all academic, anyway.

The MZ-5n is a r e a l Pentax camera, the child of the MX if ever there was one.

Kostas