To: "PDML" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 10:59 PM
Subject: OT: Darkroom temperature control.

I've just purchased the components to design and build some
precision temperature controls for darkroom chemistry.
I have the heating part down but am at a bit of a loss as to
what to use for cooling the different solutions.
Other than keeping the entire darkroom at 68 degrees or below
does anyone have any ideas as to how to keep developer, etc.
at the correct temp?
Unfortunately the tap water here runs 70-74 degrees at its
coldest in summer.
I'd actually like to be able to run at 65 degrees to keep
developement times long and controllable.
My only thought is a large container of water in the fridge
that could be circulated around the bottles and tank.

Any ideas welcome.

Don