Nice stuff, Mark. I keep wishing I could find some car shows nearby me. Oh
well, there is Rods in the Park at GFM next month, but I do prefer sports cars.
Strangely the past couple of summers there were a lot of interesting old cars
around Boone, but this year seems different although I have seen a few passing
through town.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Mark Roberts wrote:
Spent the afternoon at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix today. The
races are tomorrow but there were qualifying heats today and, best of
all, a huge British car show in the park. I took a lot of shots at the
show. I just slapped together a quick web gallery. A couple of them have
had levels adjusted but that's all. Mostly they're straight from the RAW
converter (RawShooter Pro in batch mode).

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/parts.htm