From: Mark Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10. juli 2005 20:19
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: At long last: UK photos on line

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/uk2005.htm
Yes, it's been over two months, but I *have* had actual paying
photographic work that had to come first, so I can't whine too much (you
lot can feel free...<g>)

A lot of these photos are just "tourist shots" for my parents, but there
are a few that I think are genuine standouts. A couple of the digital
panoramas and black & whites I like quite a bit.

The caption texts are a compromise between what my parents will
understand and what PDML people will be able to relate to ;-)

It's in my temporary directory but it'll stay on line for a few weeks.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing