It includes an electronic version of the print issue, plus a bunch of
extras that would probably fill about three times the pages of the
print. The only drawback is not being able to handle the paper
magazine.  Considering the extra content, I'm happy to make the trade.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman