Boy, for a minute there I thought I was reading DPReview forums
<grin>.  I'm with Shel here - your current equipment still works just
as it did yesterday before the "news" - just move forward.  Things
will continue to change over time.  At the point in time when you need
to make major decisions, look ahead and make your best decision.  But
for the time being don't sweat it.

--
Best regards,
Bruce