Just move the switch in the left dial (the exposure
compensation one) to the 1 or 1/2 position.
It is the same switch than the auto-shutter and
continuous shooting mode.

Once the switch is there, when you shoot, the camera
will fire three times with the indicated bracket.

Just this, no menus, but also no viewfinder indication
IIRC (I am not at home and I rarely use it, although I
previously though I was going to use it a lot). It is
the MZ-5/5n/3 'philosophy'.

Hope this helps,
Jaume

 --- Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
escribió:

> I picked up the Mz-5n on Saturday, when I had a
> chance to run a roll of
> film through it.  Cute little camera, handles pretty
> well, and it may be a
> fun thing to play with.  However, here's the
> question: I got it in order to
> use the auto bracketing feature.  Does anyone know
> how to set that feature
> and make it active?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shel