On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, B. K. Lane Sr. wrote:

> Thanks for helping me out with my last question. I am guessing the camera
> that
> my sister gave me is a M-42 mount. (its a SP1000)

Yup, that's correct.

> If so do you like it? Can you use it inside much? I dont mean a really dark
> place but like a civic center or football staduim?
> Does it take a long time to focus?

I've used mine inside of a gym before and it worked okay.  Not as well as
the FA100/2.8 macro I was borrowing at the time, but not bad.  :)  It
didn't hunt a lot, but I was careful only to focus on things / people with
a lot of contrast, to help the AF.  It's much more of an outdoor lens,
IMO, but you can make it work indoors if you're careful.

chris