On 7/8/05, Bob Blakely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There are soccer fans, we have football, hockey, basketball and baseball
> fans. Fan, as I'm sure you're aware, is simply short for fanatic.

Wow, there's something new to learn every day!!
Yes I didn't realize it before, thank you!!

beside this, I don't think this list is made of fanatics.
I see, indeed, a lot of people who drool after a lens, going crazy for
that shiny new jewell just released by the most customer-friendly
camera maker of all the time ( f**k  Ca**N Nik** et alia for made
unusable tons of old glasses) and at the same time blame it to not be
the most advanced in R&D.
I wouldn't call them fanatics, maybe just crazy ;)

Danilo
( I'm joking, uh? After all, that's just *why* I love this list :)