From: Scott Loveless [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19. juli 2005 15:46
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Philly PDML GESO

Thanks, Bruce.  You are most certainly correct that the photos are too
small.  My original scans were low res.  These were edited slightly
(crop, shadows, highlights, saved for the web) and then uploaded.  I
tried enlarging them to at least 600 pixels on the longest side, but
they look pretty bad.  Regardless, you can find them here:
http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?list=18

I'll try to do a proper scan sometime soon.  Thanks for looking.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman