On 20/7/05, Paul Ewins, discombobulated, unleashed:

>What is the deal with booking a couple of tickets on the London Eye? I've
>been told to book the day before, do I just turn up and queue or is there
>somewhere else that it can be done.

Paul, of all the questions you asked, I'm afraid I can only help out with
this one. You can easily book online if you know you're going to be at
the London Eye at a certain day and time, and this will save a bit of
hassle. August is a busy month, and you may find that if you turn up and
get a ticket ad hoc, that the earliest available slot is several hours
later that day.

To turn up ad hoc, you simply walk into the ticket office, a building
right next to the Eye, purchase a ticket, then walk outside and join the
line (assuming your ticket is for shortly after you purchased it - the
time will be stamped on it). The line takes 45 minutes.

Highly recommend you book in advance.

<http://www.londoneye.com/>

HTH

I'll be popping into London to meet up with Boris the spider and maybe
Bob W on either 16/17/18th August. If you're around, you should come
along. I think we're just gonna goof off down by the river somewhere.

This is assuming I'm not moving house, and we've just found what could be
the right one - so I'm polishing off the starting blocks.......

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__