[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I finally got around to developing and scanning my black and white (Pentax
 645, Ilford Pan-F) from Grandfather Mountain. I'm still not thrilled with
 my b&w scans; although I'm getting quite good at color work in Photoshop,
 I find that I have a much easier time getting my black & white work to look
 good in a traditional "wet" darkroom than when working digitally. I suppose
 I just need more practice. I think a couple of these shots (particularly
 the last one) will be really good when I do real prints.
 Have a look at http://www.robertstech.com/photo.htm
 Click on the Grandfather b&w link.  >>

Mark,

I especially like the last one.  The fog can be difficult to capture.  This
shot has great depth.

Regards,  Bob S.