Hey, I like that lay off 25000 people hire 50. By the time all these companies
get done there will be no one left who has the imcome to afford to buy their
products. I think Henry's ghost is restless too.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Mark Roberts wrote:
Graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

They do not, I think, actually manufacture all those DP&S cameras they sell.

They probably don't make all of them, but Kodak does make some of their
digital cameras. Just a few months ago they had an announcement about a
very large facility being set up in Rochester to make digital cameras.
This new plant was expected to create 50 new jobs. Yes that's right -
50.