I would keep it.  Look at it this way:

1.  You can never have too many Pentax lenses
2.  It's a cool and unusual focal length
3.  It's rare
4.  Optically, it's supposedly better than most of the 28mm lenses
5.  It's a K series lens, so it's well built and will last a long time
6a.  You get to taunt all of use who don't have it
6b.  You can also taunt us about how little you paid for it too
7.  It's faster than your M28 F3.5 anyway
8.  It looks great on the MZ-S

Todd

PS.  If you still don't want to keep it, I'll take it off of your hands,
for, say $110.  Deal? :)